Invented, Researched & Perfected with globally recognized Japanese technology (processing, packaging), MORINGA ysp is now a globally regarded herbal medicine by highly respected medical authorities (National Library of Medicine, USA; National Institute of Health, USA; Department of Science & Technology; Food & Nutirition Research Institute; HealthCheck Medical Center, Dr. Oliver Hill - Germany).
MORINGA ysp is currently hitting the market worldwide as it cures & prevents all major common sickness/diseases known to man such as Dengue, Arthritis, Gout, Hormonal Imbalance, Kidney problems, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Ulcer and other intestinal disorders caused by the bacteria "Helicobacter Pylori", as well as skin problems among other ailments!
MORINGA YSP is proudly Philippine made (Cebu) and is currently sweeping the markets in Europe, Japan, Taiwan, Korea, Malaysia, Canada, North America and the Philippines as well.
Dr. Monica Marcu says “As a scientist and pharmacologist interested in nutrition and disease prevention, I believe that now, more than ever, more scientists should be directly involved in the education of the general public on issues related to environment, health and disease prevention”.
We know that Moringa represents a superior option for battling the effects of malnutrition in impoverished areas. in fact, numerous organizations are actively working to further the agriculture and distribution of Moringa within regions suffering from extreme poverty and hunger.
In addition to its rich nutritional qualities, the plant appears to have a tremendous potential in the areas of medicinal use. Traditional cultures in various parts of the world have long used Moringa in their herbal medicine repertoire for ailments ranging from gout to various inflammations and fevers.
Now, modern research is supporting the traditional medicinal uses of this remarkable plant. Several dozen studies, most of them animal studies, give us a good idea of its potential. however, there is still an urgent need of further research - especially of human studies - to ascertain the therapeutic qualities of Moringa.
So far, scientific findings suggest exciting healing potentials for Moringa. It may:
- Relieve mineral and vitamin deficiencies.
- Support a healthy cardiovascular system. In fact, a recent study in animals investigating the positive cardiovascular attributes of Moringa produced impressive results. The study, which compared Moringa to a widely used class of cholestirol - and lipid-lowering drug called statins, found Moringa to be comparable to statins in suppressing the initiation and propagation of lipid peroxidation and suppression of atherosclerosis formation
- Promote normal blood-glucose levels.
- Neutralize free radicals and thereby reduce oxidative damage.
- Provide excellent support of the body's anti-inflammatory mechanisms. Inflammation is now linked to a wide array of modern degenerative diseases, such as cardiovascular disease, arthritis, diabetes and cancer.
In addition to the above, the research also suggests Moringa is extremely safe, as no reports of toxicity have been issued.
So what does the future of Moringa hold? I believe we have only touched the tip of the iceberg - as future research and use of this noteworthy plant will reveal even more amazing qualities of Moringa.
I am pleased to add my efforts to those of many people and groups worldwide who are striving to successfully use Moringa in the areas of malnutrition, poverty and various diseases. I also believe that if moringa is widely consumed as a regular part of a healthy diet, the health advantages could be enormous in every part of this world.